The family apartment is the rearmost and largest area of the house, with an upper and lower floor.
- Private entrance
- Porch with a view of the goats and chickens on the meadow.
- Double French doors to the porch, as well as sliding doors to still offer a lovely view even in cold weather.
- Spacious living room.
- Washer/laundry room.
- Heated floors on the ground floor and radiators on the top floor.
- Private stairway to the spacious bedroom.
- A king-size bed (180 x 200 cm)
- Two-person bedstead (140 x 200 cm), but because of the inclined back wall it is best used for one adult or two children.
- Option of placing an extra mattress or cot in the room.
- Bathroom en-suite (private bathroom) with a shower, toiled and wash-bowl.
- Two televisions, one on the ground floor and one on the top floor.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free parking.
The Wooden House can be separated into two apartments, or kept whole by opening the antique stained glass sliding doors.
Copyright © 2010 Het Houten Huisje.
All Rights Reserved.